Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Inaugural Post

I finally decided to point my websites and social networking PR to a central blog where I can manage all the things I want to share with you. Here you'll find the most comprehensive cross-section of my life, work and musings.
Check back often, because a lot of stuff happens around here- Cookin' With Mister C will live here, under its own label, better and more like a food blog complete with pics and video. New projects for GreenWood Studio will be introduced here as well as on the Studio website, and I'll try to keep you updated about Emerald Rose as best I can. Ash paints with acrylic, makes pottery for sale to individuals and restaurants, and we help organize mythology-related seminars and conferences. Naturally, I'll let you know what's in the hopper as it presents itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment